Europe’s leading retail exchange for buying and selling cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more. Fast, secure and 24/7.
Key Advantages / Features
- Europe’s fastest and cheapest cryptocurrency broker
- (1.49% buy, 1.29% sell fee for Bitcoin trading)
- EUR, CHF, GBP and USD support
- Free-of-charge sending of cryptocurrencies to other Bitpanda users and to any email address in the world
- Optimised personal portfolio management system
- Personal contact list, which can be easily created and managed
- Better usability, improved speed and new features
- Extensive Helpdesk and expert, high-quality support
Bitpanda is a fintech company based in Vienna, Austria specialised in selling and buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
It has quickly grown to become Europe’s leading retail broker for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more with over 850,000 users.
Bitpanda.com is a fully automated platform: As soon as payment is confirmed, the Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies are automatically sent to the buyers. This technique allows us to provide our customers the best and fastest service in the business.
– Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, Litecoin, Ripple, DASH, Komodo, Bitcoin Cash, and more to come
Bitpanda To Go (vouchers available in over 1,800 austrian post office branches)
Payment / Payout Methods
SOFORT-Transfer (available in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland)
Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard) (payment only)
GIROPAY / EPS (payment only)
Amazon.de Voucher (payout only)
Fiat Wallet (Euro, British Pound Sterling, US Dollar and Swiss Franc)
Selling cryptocurrencies on Bitpanda is possible worldwide.
Users can choose between NETELLER or Skrill as a payout options. Additionally, SEPA and Amazon.de vouchers are available in supported countries.
Purchasing cryptocurrencies on Bitpanda is possible in a wide range of countries.
Buying on Bitpanda is currently available for European users within the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), consisting of the majority of EU member states as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco. It is possible that the verification may not work for users from individual EU countries temporarily.
- SSL-encrypted website
- DDoS Protection
- User funds stored on cold storage
- Device and session overview and log out
- Website: English, German
- Support: English, German, Italian, Dutch, French