Trimpo offers a global platform for merchants and dealers to sell their products through popular e-commerce websites. With the help of Trimpo sellers have the option of easily getting their products listed on multiple online marketplaces. It simplifies the whole process by handling all the registration part. The users have to simply create an account with Trimpo and furnish all the details regarding their products and credentials. The contact details furnished by the users will remain confidential and shall be used by Trimpo only for interacting with the users. Trimpo is a blockchain integrated platform and all the transactions carried out by the users are verified and secured. Trimpo would serve as an interactive medium for buying and selling products using cryptocurrency.
Features of Trimpo
- Trimpo aims to promote the e-commerce sector by adding more sellers and merchants to various online marketplaces. This would help the customers in buying a wide range of products at lower rates. Sellers also stand to benefit as they can sell their products through virtual stores and get exposed to millions of buyers on a global scale.
- Trimpo would be connecting its users with reputed and popular e-commerce sites like Amazon, VK Yandex. Market, and eBay. The team would also include online stores like Flipkart and AliExpress. These online marketplaces can help the sellers in expanding their business within a short span of time.
- Trimpo would be issuing Trimpo crypto tokens for its users. These tokens can be used for availing the services offered by the platform. Customers can also use the tokens for shopping from online stores.
- Trimpo would be offering a loyalty program for customers that shop products from its online stores. Loyal customers can earn attractive cashbacks in the form of crypto tokens.
- The platform would help the sellers and merchants to interact with customers, promote, and sell their products directly through social networking sites like Pinterest and Facebook.
The team behind Trimpo
Alexander Terentyev is the CEO of Trimpo. He has over 7 years of experience in e-commerce sector. He has worked for companies like RBK Group, Wikimart, and eBay. Recently, he had founded a SaaS company that offers broadcasting services.
Vladimir Suprunovich is the Technical Lead at Trimpo. He deals with Product Development and has over 7 years of experience as a Java developer. Previously, he has worked for RBK Group and Alfa Bank.
Anatoly Shishkin is the Blockchain Lead at Trimpo. He has more than 8 years of experience in UI development. He has also worked for e-commerce companies for more than 4 years. He has previously worked for reputed firms like GeoIT and Wikimart.
Anton Krugovov is the head of Business Development at Trimpo. He has a background in B2B sectors and is an expert in Venture Capital.
Should you invest in Trimpo?
Trimpo has developed an interactive service platform for buyers and sellers that delve into e-commerce industry. The venture has immense growth prospects owing to the rising demand for e-commerce services world over. Investing in Trimpo tokens can definitely help the token holders in availing wide range of service. They can also benefit from the rising value of the tokens.
- Supply of: 500 000 000 tokens
- Starting price of: 1 Trimpo token = 1/400 ETH
- Minimum purchase amount: 1 token or 0,0025 ETH
- Token Type: ERC-20
- From 15 May 2018
- Until 15 July 2018
Target: 1000 ETH
- From 15 August 2018
- Until 1 November 2018
Soft Cap: 5 000 ETH
Hard Cap: 30 000 ETH
The token distribution
60% — Token Sale, sold to investors during Pre-Sale and Main Sale
10% — Team
20% — Trimpo Fund
5% — Advisors and bounty program
5% — Early investors
Pre-Sale bonus program
Bonuses based on quantity purchased during Pre-Sale
+50% TOKENS with any purchase
Main-Sale bonus program
Bonuses based on the amount of funds raised at the time of purchase
until the amount of 3 000 ETH is raised
until the amount of 7 500 ETH is raised
until the amount of 13 500 ETH is raised
until the amount of 21 000 ETH is raised