The market for big data is large and lucrative and is on a path of constant growth. Humans are, unknowingly, sources of data constantly through the actions they take, movements as well as behaviors that create value for different organizations and research initiatives. Dataeum has been formed which will change the paradigm of data collection and usage as exists today. It is a blockchain based initiative that is being crowd-sourced to fund its different actionable initiatives. It links to different sources of retail and commercial outlets such as stores, gas station and even traffic signals to gather and provide accurate information based on public behavior.
Features of Dataeum
This platform offers the following features such as:
- It is linked to physical outlets across the world that would enable the accurate and reliable collection of physical data, based on smart contracts and blockchain technology.
- Crowd sourcing based approach towards database management, content analyses and tracking of devices and data gathering will enable collection of physical data from different sources across the world.
- Collectors can avail of the data, verify and help with collection of the same on this platform; they are awarded for their services by the smart contract token of the system.
- The validated data become available through a decentralized marketplace; token holders can have access to such data for rental, acquisition or consultation purposes.
- Integrated mobile application of Dataeum not only acts as a way to gather data and upload or validate the same, users of the platform can also access data through the mobile apps for different purposes.
- All transactions pertaining to data validation or usage of the same are bound by smart contract and blockchain technology.
It has been formed as a unique platform for data gathering, validation and usage and the platform uses technology like augmented reality and artificial intelligence to carry out the different features.
Team of Dataeum
The team comprises of 14 professionals who have worked for different successful ventures and together they bring in several decades of experience in diverse fields.
Charly Pham is CEO of the venture and he has helped to form different ventures, including helping to develop a mobile application that focuses on gathering data physically.
Billy Pham is the COO who is a crypto enthusiast and has a technical background, having worked with many companies in technology areas.
Michael Trajkovic is CMO as well as CPO of the firm, having worked as a web entrepreneur for about a decade and on digital marketing projects in particular.
Alain Rabahi is CTO of the firm who has also led several digital startups and worked in the role of project manager in his previous place of employment.
Roadmap of Dataeum
The platform has been formed in 2018 and as the year progresses the final version of the platform is planned for release in the fourth quarter along with consolidation of back office operations; by the first quarter of 2019 blockchain integration would be completed. In the subsequent months of 2019 the marketplace interface would be developed and deployed.
- Total XDT issued: 1 000 000 000 XDT
- Total ICO Tokens: 500 000 000 XDT
- Price / Token: 1 ETH = 12 000 XDT
- Hard Cap: 35 000 ETH
- Pre Sale: JULY 2, 2018
- Public Sale: AUGUST 20, 2018
- Tokens created: 1,000,000,000
- Tokens issued: 500,000,000
- Token price: 1 ETH = 12,000 XDT
- Hard cap: 35,000 ETH
The TGE (Token Generation Event) will be proposed according to the following schedule:
– Private Sale
July 2, to August 5, 2018 Pre Sale
August 20, to September 30, 2018 Public Sale
Payment methods: Ether (ETH) / Bitcoin (BTC) / Fiat money
The TGE can end before the end of the period if the hard cap (35k ETH) is reached.
The Pre sale will be conducted according to the following schedule: July 2, to August 5, 2018
Week 1: July 2 to July 8, 2018 +30% Bonus
Week 2: July 9 to July 15, 2018 +25% Bonus
Week 3: July 16 to July 22, 2018 +20% Bonus
Week 4: July 23 to July 29, 2018 +15% Bonus
Week 5: July 30 to August 5, 2018 +10% Bonus
Minimum contribution accepted:
The public sale (TGE) will take place from August 20, 2018 to September 30, 2018
- 50% of the XDT Tokens will be issued and for sale during the TGE.
- 30% of the XDT Tokens will be put in reserve in order to finance the collectors and boost future services.
- 20% of the XDT Tokens will be redistributed among the different partners, team members, advisors and bounty program.