USAT represents ‘United Scientists Association of Technology’. The platform was developed to support innovative concepts and ideas that can create breakthrough business solutions. USAT plans to organize crowd funding activities for helping innovators and researchers in developing and commercializing their ideas. Presently, USAT owns 2 patents that primarily relate to power generation. It has developed the technology of converting solar radiation into kinetic energy that can be used for generating electricity. The other technique makes use of waste heat released by electronic devices to create electricity. USAT has developed a solar-wind farm for working on these 2 patented projects.c
Features of USAT
USAT is a highly futuristic venture that aims to bring substantial changes in the existing power sector. Some of the main features that illustrate the competence of the platform are listed below.
- USAT has developed a solar-wind farm for generating solar energy. USAT would supplement its solar power generation system by integrating it with the technology of producing electricity from waste heat generated by electronic devices like computers. Another notable feature is that the entire power generation process of USAT doesn’t cause carbon dioxide emission.
- The platform would issue crypto tokens (USAT tokens) by launching ICO for raising funds for its proposed projects.
- USAT Inc. is registered as a non-profit organization. Thus the activities of the platform are subject to periodic government reporting. This makes USAT a highly reliable venture for its investors.
- The project of the solar-wind farm is backed by the government and has received financial aid from LNP.
- Most of the technological proposals received by USAT Inc are contributed by AIHEM (Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials). The institute collaborates with some of the most prominent scientists and scientific organizations.
The team behind USAT
Alexander de St. Amatus is the CEO of USAT Inc. He has secured an MBA Degree from the University of the Sunshine Coast. He is an experienced entrepreneur and investment advisor. He is also the Director of Joint Venture Enterprise Pty Ltd (consultancy in Australia).
MD Mofassair Hossain is the CMO of USAT. He has a background in Financial Analysis and Business Development. He is currently the Marketing Advisor and PR of LeadRex Corporation. He is also the Head of Marketing Dept at CyClean which is a Singapore-based firm involved with the promotion of clean energy.
Ivan Jasenovic is the Chief Technology Officer at USAT. He has over 30 years of experience in the ICT sector. He is a blockchain enthusiast. Presently, he is also the Managing Director at Sicoor which is a blockchain-based venture. He is the Founder of Sunshine Coast Blockchain.
Peter Banjanin is the Co-founder and President of USAT. He is a specialist in hydrodynamics. He has 18 years of experience in real estate development. He is the Chairperson of the Business Development of Subcommittee at AIHEM.
Should you invest in USAT?
USAT is a blockchain-based venture that delves into solar power generation and eco-friendly energy resources. USAT owns requisite IP rights and patents for carrying out their power generation projects. The venture is carefully planned by a team of experienced industry experts. Therefore, early investors have a better opportunity to earn high returns on their investments.
- Pre-ICO: June 15th to August 15th
- Start of ICO: After August 15th (exact date to be confirmed), 2018
- End of ICO: Late 2018
- Duration: 2 months
- Supply: 381,250,000 USAT Tokens
- Receive: $53,375,000 at an average price of $0.14 worth in Ether
ICO TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
- ICO participants: 50%
- USAT Inc.: 35%
- Foundation: 15%