Tillbilly is created as a block chain support framework for point of sale terminals. It is designed to help change the way retail shopping is done or serviced by merchants today. It offers a comprehensive solution for both merchants and shoppers, whether it is payment options, digital receipts, promotions or rewards. It aims to empower merchants and shoppers who would benefit from the decentralized, distributed ledger system of the platform without complexity issues or volatility problems.
Features of TillBilly
This platform offers several benefits and innovative features that go beyond the traditional POS solutions:
- It offers an integrated tap and go to terminal solution that can be connected to a POS terminal and would offer the benefits of block chain technology for making secure payments, generation of digital receipts and collection as well as the redemption of loyalty points.
- This digital framework would have integrated applications for phones, NFC enabled cards or wearables that would allow shoppers to tap and make purchases or transactions on the go.
- It offers a scalable and transparent block chain powered network for crypto payments which can be made easily by phones or contactless cards.
- Payment by crypto currencies is possible and made secure with price protection and hedging against market volatility.
- Merchants can offer products and services at cheaper rates and share part of their revenue with customers in this framework.
- Digital receipt creation and integration of the same with existing supply chain and logistics management systems will help to create an environmentally sustainable retail system for merchants and for society.
- The system offers inbuilt loyalty management and promotion launch systems that can be customized and used to create loyalty and reward programs easily.
- The platform showcases an MVP that includes digital receipt generation as a plug and play feature on this platform.
Team of TillBilly
The team of this platform comprises of professionals who have the right mix of business, design and technology engineering skills.
Sarthak Moghe has founded TillBilly and brings work experience of several years of having worked as a solution architect on different projects spread across diverse geographies. He has also worked in technical architecture and IT strategy related roles for companies like LimePoint, IBM.
Eddie Cejvan has worked as an angel investor and entrepreneur for different startups and has expertise in developing and building different software and hardware systems. He also holds positions of marketing and communication director for Crystal Delta.
Vinny Bhaskar is director of technology of TillBilly as well as cofounder of Get Worm and Clustrr which are similar startup ventures. He also consults as a technology corporate trainer.
Roadmap of TillBilly
The platform was envisioned in the first quarter of 2018; development of MVP was started in the second quarter of 2018 and design for manufacturing is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018. The token sale of the platform will commence in the fourth quarter of 2018 while the pilot launch will take place in the first quarter of 2019. The ultimate plan of rolling out about 50k terminals is scheduled for the last quarter of 2019.
THE BILL TOKEN
- Name: BILL
- Blockchain: Stellar
- Total Minted: 1,000,000,000
- Market Circulation: 300,000,000
- Soft Cap (in XLM): 11,500,000
- Hard Cap (in XLM): 115,500,000
- Currencies Accepted: XLM
- Pre/Public Sale Start: Q3 2018
- 5% Private Sale
- 15% Public Sale
- 10% Airdrops, Bounty campaigns, Advisors, Partners and Employees
- 30% Reserved BILL Pool
- 40% Future Reserve