Tripterium T50 is a crypto currency based index fund formed with next gen technology features. This is a closed end index fund, which is tokenized and it passively tracks funds of fifty and more cryptocurrency assets as per market capitalization. The fund consists of a Venture Capital Feeder Fund, which is based on the block chain technology. This fund will also ensure that new investments get directed into the T50 index fund and help to increase the Net Asset Value which will benefit the token holders of the platform.
The platform currently seeks investors to help set up this index fund platform as well as experience the benefits of investing in a diversified crypto currency based portfolio. There are several unique features that would protect the interests of the traders and investors.
Features of Tripterium
This platform offers several features such as:
- Protection is provided to the token traders on this platform by a liquidation option as well as creating a price floor for the platform’s token.
- Token holders will benefit from trade premium that is offered on this platform.
- Index funds are known to outperform other managed funds and hence, investors can expect higher returns when they invest in this platform’s fund.
- The platform offers a T50 feeder fund, which would guarantee profits and constant stream of money from increased valuation of the fund.
- Those who are early investors of the platform would be part of the founder’s club which would provide access to great discounts to such members.
- Investors are exposed to diverse cryptocurrency portfolios and will benefit from the fastest growing digital marketplace transactions.
- The T50 tokens of the platform can be traded and there is no minimum investment that is required as well as the absence of an exit or broker fees on this platform.
Team of Tripterium
Kenneth Omoya who is CEO of the platform has a business background and has worked for different international companies such as Sky Plc, Eventprem and others. He has graduated in technology and management and is a member of the Institute of Directors, UK.
Jamie Williams is portfolio manager of the platform who also is a licensed trader and has over 15 years of experience in trading in the securities and equities financial markets. He has previous work expertise as a portfolio strategist as well as having graduated from Providence College, Rhode Island.
Anna Borisova is an investment analyst and has expertise in crypto currencies. She has over 10 years of experience in data analysis and research, having worked in different countries across Europe.
Others who work for the platform are Reetendranath Banerji, who is CTO of the platform; Rita Drozda is communication and marketing manager among other professionals who hold different roles in the organization.
Roadmap of Tripterium
This platform was visualized in the second half of 2017 when the proof of concept for the index fund was formed. In the beginning of 2018 development of the platform was started; the team put together hyper parameters for creating the portfolio and criteria for the feeder fund. Tripterium smart contracts were then developed as well as test systems by June 2018. The autonomous trading system has been created and released by now along with consulting and security audit. The latter part of 2018 will see the public token sale completed and further developments taking place.
- Token: T50
- Token Name: Tripterium T50
- Token Type: ERC20
- Token Maximum Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Tokens Available During ICO: 870,000,000
- Token Price: 1 T50 = 0.0001 Ether (ETH)
- Bonuses: Yes
- Bounty: Yes
- Accepting: ETH, Euro
- Hard Cap: 50,000 ETH
- Soft Cap: 1000 ETH
- Restricted Areas: USA, Cayman Islands
- ICO Start: June 15, 2018
- ICO End: August 31, 2018