Qravity features a blockchain-based platform for promoting the digital entertainment industry by making the system more efficient. It seeks to help content creators in publishing their digital contents more effectively and earn rewards for their great work. Qravity would build a network of content founders, creators, and distributors with the help of blockchain technology. All the transactions between the users shall be controlled using smart contracts. The platform would also engage in crowd funding and crowd sourcing activities. It would help the content creators in enjoying the ownership rights in their creations. Qravity would deal with a wide range of digital contents like movies, eBooks, games, applications, and music.
Features of Qravity
- Qravity is a great platform for content creators who prefer to control the channeling of their contents and earn continuous rewards from their growing popularity and viewership. The existing system of content distribution offers only limited rights to the creators who often play a passive role once their contents are passed on to third party publishers. Qravity aims to disrupt this system with the help of its decentralized digital studio.
- Qravity makes an attempt to help creative people in utilizing their talents for developing entertaining and useful contents. This would not only help the viewers in enjoying versatile media contents, but also assist the creators in enhancing their skills.
- For publishing their contents through Qravity, creators get rewards in the form of crypto tokens called QCO. However, project founders make direct payments to the creators using a different token called QPT. QPT or Qravity Project Tokens are generated only for paying the content creators. These tokens cannot be used anywhere outside Qravity. However. QCO is a recognized cryptocurrency that can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. QPT earned by creators determines the amount of reward they are entitled to receive after releasing their contents.
The team behind Qravity
Reinhard David Brandstaetter is the Founder and CEO of Qravity. He is a professional music composer and producer. He was employed by firms like Sony DADC and Rockstar Games and had worked on projects for New Line Cinema and Warner Bros.
Christian Sascha Dennstedt is the co-founder and CFO of Qravity. He is an angel investor and a successful entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of Tectonic Slide Entertainment. He has completed his MSc. degree in digital currency from the University of Nicosia.
Christopher Barber is the Blockchain Advisor and Economy Consultant for the Qravity platform. He has over 10 years of experience in the engineering industry. He is an established business analyst, blockchain consultant, and project manager.
Patrick Seguin is the Content Advisor at Qravity. He has over 20 years of experience in writing field. He has published several articles through popular portals like Hackernoon and The Verge.
Should you invest in Qravity?
Qravity is a next-generation platform for digital entertainers and active content publishers. Qravity can help aspiring creators and artists in effectively releasing their media contents through some of the most reputed media outlets and streaming sites. The team behind Qravity plans to provide a group of services that have a growing demand in today’s online environment. This makes the venture a highly lucrative investment opportunity for its users and contributors.
Token sale: 50%
Team members & advisors: 22%
Token stability: 12%
Community rewards: 2%
Token Spec Sheet
- Name: Qravity
- Symbol: QCO
- Type: ERC-20 Token (Ethereum blockchain)
- Issuer: Qravity QCO GmbH
Kärntner Ring 17/22
1010 Vienna, Austria
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 (fixed)
- Decimal points: 18
- Sold or exchanged: 50%
- Accepted currency: ETH only
Presale start: Aug 18 16:00 CEST
Presale end: Aug 31 23:59 CEST
ICO start: Sept 1 00:00 CEST
ICO end: Oct 7 23:59 CEST