Opet is formed as a chatbot based on AI which acts as a companion for the students. The aim of creating this platform is to aid students in their work assignments and provide them a digital tutorial platform for high school curriculum. The aim is to ensure equal opportunities of learning for all, even if equal outcomes cannot be guaranteed. This platform en-cashes on a growing segment in the digital marketplace where educational resources and learning opportunities are present in the post secondary segment.
Features of Opet Foundation
This platform is based on the following features:
- It enables philanthropic activities in learning where accountability, transparency of blockchain technology ensures that no corruption or inefficiency creeps into the system.
- Metcalfe’s law is the guiding principle in this platform which can be accessed by users from different countries; Opet activates the network effect which induces a virtuous cycle.
- The Opet ecosystem is based on different geographies where different levels of the blockchain network offer different kinds of services; partnerships are formed with educational bodies across the world who can provide opportunities for learning and interaction between students and teachers on this blockchain platform.
- Tutorial services are inbuilt in the platform for allowing high school students to revise for their exams in an effective manner; gamified and structured interactive chatbots are used.
- It has all features of being used as a reliable source for all student records which can prove useful for college admission procedures, including testimonies, ECA records, personality profiling and so forth.
- Spotify, Netflix and YouTube based AI recommendation technology are incorporated in this educational platform.
- Opet foundation launched with alliances formed with different educational bodies.
Team of Opet Foundation
Wilson Wang is CEO and founder of Opet and he is connected with the National University of Singapore for the workings of the Opet Foundation. He has worked in diverse sectors such as real estate, investment sector as well as worked on different merger and acquisition projects.
Ameya Kulkarni is CTO and cofounder of the platform, bringing in an association with BITS Pilani. He has been a thesis scholar with BITS Pilani, Dubai as well.
Aashraya Kumar Yogi is creative director of the platform as well as Viacheslav Shybaiev who is a solution and the blockchain architect.
These are some of the several professionals associated with this platform.
Roadmap of Opet Foundation
The platform’s initial days saw a focus on digital marketing campaign for the different grades of 9 to 12 high schoolers; they come on and are a part of the junior college and secondary school campaign through the Opet app as well as usage of the OpetCoin. It is the ERC20 token that facilities all transactions on this platform. Selective roll out to international schools in the UK, India and Singapore is planned by 2019. The platform’s activities for the year 2018 comprise of enabling the app for the Android and IOS devices; bringing in different high schools to participate in this platform by 2019.
Token Issuer: Opet Foundation Limited
Token Name: Opet Token
Token Ticker: OPET
Project Name: Õpet Foundation
Sponsor: Venture Capital Network Pte Ltd
Submission Date: 15 June 2018
Public Token Generation Event: 1 August 2018, unless fully sold prior
A summary of OPET’s TGE as follows:
Token Name: Opet Token (OPET)
Token Ticker: OPET
Project Name: Õpet
Project Description: Educational platform with a combination of Chatbot, AI and Blockchain technologies
Hard Cap: 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap: 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)
Token Price: 0.002 ETH = 1 OPET. The token is expressed with 8 decimals
Lock-up Period: Bonus tokens (if any) are subject to 6 months moratorium
Payment Method: US$ transferred to the bank account specified on the Website. (For presale only)
ETH transferred to the digital address specified on the Website, payable at the applicable ETH price determined by Opet Foundation Ltd and specified on the Website at the time of purchase.
Opet Foundation Ltd will never publish any Token Generation Event’s account or address anywhere except on its Website.