Over the years, there has been a steady growth in various types of cloud storage companies that offer a wide range of services to corporate and domestic clients. The growing demand for storage solutions has led to the development of unreliable and expensive storage service providers. People often find it difficult to find an affordable and reliable storage service which makes it hard for them to find a safe online space for their valuable and sensitive data. Market Space seeks to resolve this issue by providing a platform for storage service contractors to list their services so that customers can choose a suitable service provider based on price and packages offered.
Features of Market Space
- Market Space allows contractors to offer their storage solutions by making an insurance deposit. For this purpose, the platform would be issuing MASP tokens. Contractors have to purchase the tokens for using the platform for featuring their services. This deposit can be withdrawn by the contractors when they decide to leave the platform.
- At Market Space platform the customers or clients are offered more security. If any contractor chosen by the client is not able to deliver the promised services, it would use the insurance deposit provided by the contractor to compensate the charges paid by the client.
- Market Space allows the customers to find affordable and even low-budget storage solutions. Once a customer posts his storage requirements on the platform many contractors list their quotes. The customer can compare their profiles, services, and prices before making a feasible selection. It provides a competitive edge to the entire online storage market.
The team behind Market Space
Alexander Rakhmanov is the CEO and Founder of Market Space. He is also the CEO of Rapidgator. He has over 10 years of experience in the field of data storage industry.
Eugene Parafiynyk is the CTO at Market Space. He is proficient in Smart contracts and launching ICO. He has worked as a freelance blockchain developer. He was the Senior Developer of Webix Solutions.
Ivan Kurnavin is the COO at Market Space. He has over 5 years of experience in Public Relations and Marketing. He is responsible for implementing company strategy and maintaining relations with various parties including partners and clients.
Irene Pashkovskaya is the Marketing & Business Development Director at Market Space. She has over 10 years of experience in Project Management, PR, and Marketing. She has worked for several international companies and has over 5 years of experience in Logistics, Telecommunications, IT, and Digital Marketing.
Further, the team comprises of Vadim Zubkov (Marketing Director), Maria Lapuk (PR Consultant), and Dmitriy Gonchar (Software Developer).
Should you invest in Market Space?
Market Space is a promising venture pioneered by a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals. It seeks to eliminate the drawbacks of the existing cloud storage services. In the long term, the company is estimated to gain worldwide acceptance owing to its blockchain-based decentralized storage solutions. Hence, it can be deemed as a rewarding venture to invest in.
Key Figures Of The Token Sale
- Soft cap — $15,000,000
- Hard cap — $50,000,000
During the ICO
- 1 MASP = $0.35
- Minimum contribution: $35
- Maximum contribution: Unlimited
- Accepted funds: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, Siacoin (SC), STORJ
- 25% bonus for tokens bought till 11 a.m. GMT, April 19
- 15% bonus from 11 a.m. GMT, April 19 through 11 a.m. GMT, April 29
- 10% bonus from 11 a.m. GMT, April 29 through 11 a.m. GMT, May 13
Token And Proceeds Allocation
- Team: 15%
- Advisors, bounty: 5%
- Reserve Fund: 20%
- Token sale contributors: 60%
- Initial infrastructure: 15%
- Bounty: 3%
- Contingencies: 10%
- International offices to enroll new participants: 5%
- Development and launch: 67%