Jibbit creates a blockchain based ecosystem network that acts as a framework for the cannabis community worldwide. The cannabis market is regulated and influenced by different regional controls across the world. With the help of blockchain technology this can be overcome and a peer to peer network can be established in order to help build bridges, allow people to connect and find cannabis in the form they want and as per industrial or individual requirements. The motto of the platform is to provide freedom of choice and flexibility to people and ensure that the sourcing of cannabis is done in a fair and transparent manner as well as complying with regulatory norms.ccccccc
Features of Jibbit
Jibbit as a cannabis distribution platform offers the following features:
- Jibbit creates an ecosystem for the cannabis community based on blockchain where every transaction is recorded in encrypted form.
- This platform becomes a convenient base for producers and manufacturers to showcase their goods and reach their customers.
- Jibbit token has been created as a smart currency of the platform for recording transactions that take place across the framework.
- Jibbit marketplace has been created to provide an accessories shop where consumers, growers and patients can shop for cannabis. They can be assured of cheaper, faster and secure payments on this platform.
- The platform accepts payments in different crypto currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Jibbit, Monero, EUR, and USD.
- Jibbit offers cannabis delivery service as well. This makes shopping for cannabis convenient and easy. Once the sourcing is done and transactions are completed, the delivery network of Jibbit that connects all the authorized dealers would help in getting the orders delivered to the consumers.
- This platform will prove to be beneficial and a more secure way for anyone to shop or source cannabis, whether it is for medical requirements, for pharmacies or for individual uses such as required by patients.
Roadmap of Jibbit
The framework was created in the second quarter of 2017; by the third quarter the eCommerce of the site as well as crypto market and mobile payment solutions was framed. As Jibbit was conceptualized the token sale and the first financing round was completed in the 4th quarter of 2017. After that the ecosystem development was started which will be completed in 2018. By the first quarter of 2019 the Jibbit marketplace will be online and operational.
Hermann Kutzer is PR Manager of the firm; he has worked for several decades as a financial journalist in Germany. Having an understanding of the national as well as international markets, he brings his expertise in creating a network of investors, producers and consumers to this forum.
Christian Winkens is Chief Technology Officer or CTO who holds a diploma in computer science. He has worked on projects, specializing in autonomous driving, machine and deep learning as well as sensor data evaluation projects.
Others who work for the platform include Simon M who has handled several IT projects in the past and also holds the position of chairman and founder of the board of Touristik GmbH and others.
Name Jibbit Token
Type Utility Token
Technologies Ethereum / ERC-20
Token Total 700.000.000
Token for Sale 420.000.000
Price per Jibbit Token $0,05 USD
Softcap $1.000.000 USD
- Private Sale (10%)
- Pre Sale (10%)
- Main Sale Phase 1 (10%)
- Main Sale Phase 2 (10%)
- Main Sale Phase 3 (10%)
- Main Sale Phase 4 (10%)
- Bounty & Airdrop (5%)
- Development, Marketing, Legal (20%)
- Advisors & Team (10%)
- Founders & Reverse (1 year locked) (5%)