Inspem offers a unique solution for finding people based on the blockchain platform. The current solution offered by the algorithm of the platform is limited to, providing local searches though it would soon be extended to cover larger regions and cities across countries. The search for missing people is still a cumbersome process though there are different kinds of GPS enabled and other IT tools that are used by authorities across countries. However, in certain cases, where there is no federal or police case involved, the aid of the authorities is slack in finding a missing person which adds to the dilemma of most people. That is where Inspem offers to help.
Features of Inspem
Inspem aims to help provide a decentralized and comprehensive database based on blockchain technology that would aid people in finding anyone, anywhere, starting from their local regions or cities:
- The search for people or to know the identity and location details of a person would be easy as long as one has a photo or video of the person.
- Technology would come of use to know about people or to track their movements by any kind of data that one might have such as video footage, photo or other details.
- The technology would have video analytics that would work on neural networks to allow face recognition effectively and swiftly.
- Anyone can connect to this platform through a driving recorder that the platform provides as well as a smartphone or IP camera. Footage can be captured easily through P2P or DynDNS services.
- When a user logs onto the system and specifies a password and serial number to register his or her camera, the service then gains network location of the camera and verifies the same from the server of the vendor.
- The data captured and video analytics on the system are as per prevailing governance laws.
- Those who seek data as per uploaded photo and video would be showcased possible matching results. Once they find a relevant result and wish to see more footage of the same, they are charged additionally.
With blockchain based platform the data is validated and stored securely and not controlled by any central authority. The identity of users, as well as the details of people they seek, remains anonymous.
Potential benefits of Inspem
This platform would have lots of potentials to offer, not only to individual users or seekers of information about anyone they wish to know the location and whereabouts of both the platform could also act as a collaborative structure for government systems that can help speed up searches in public places where surveillance camera based footage can be scanned live time through permission granted and it can be used by the system to actively trace and provide information about a person as per video or image uploaded.
Team of Inspem
The team is headed by Mikhail Bondarenko who is CEO and founder along with Vyacheslav Jhurkin who is CTO and founder. While Mikhail has graduated from Russian South Federal University, Vyacheslav has graduated in radio engineering and both have worked on different IT projects. Andrey Jhukov looks into the Android and IOS platform development along with several others in the team working as system analysts, designers and so forth.
|Token standard:||ERC 20|
|Base price of a single token:||1 ETH = 5000 INP|
|Minimal transaction:||0.1 ETH|
FOUNDERS (RELEASED AT THE END OF ICO): 15%
BOUNTY (RELEASED AT THE END OF ICO): 5%
DISPOSITION OF ICO FUNDS
FOR TOKEN BUY-BACK STOCK: 20%
FOR THE LEGAL AND TRANSACTION EXPENSES: 10%
FOR THE INTERNAL MARKETING: 30%
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT: 40%
|Start: GMT||20th of March 2018 at 13:00:00|
|End:||16th of April 2018 or when the HardCap is reached|
|Hard Cap:||2,000 ETH|
|INP base token cost:||1 ETH = 5000 INP|
|Minimal transaction:||0.1 ETH|