The Remme platform is intent on building a distributed Public Key Infrastructure Solution that will prevent any fraudulent activities taking place in your online business. You do not have to worry about phishing, data breach, cyber-attacks, server breach, etc., anymore. The Remme token will ensure that all the operations that take place within the decentralized ecosystem will be safe and secure. It will provide a foolproof and secure user authentication that protects the data, the employees and the users from any cyber-attacks.
The features of Remme ICO
- The Remme technology will ensure that no one gets access to your business passwords as it makes the password obsolete.
- It will be a decentralized public key infrastructure that will be working on the blockchain technology to offer high levels of security for business transactions and data sharing.
- This platform will be a single point of trust for the users and it is offered worldwide that can be accessed through authorization.
- This is a distributed database and hence the databases and sensitive information are spread across various nodes that cannot be accessed by cyber fraudsters.
Team members of Remme
- Alex Momot is the Founder & CEO of Remme. He is also the founder of Omega-climate.com.ua, the CEO of Wintaxi, Executive director of hotmine.io, and was the supervisory board member of the Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine.
- Kate Pospelova is the CMO&co-founder and has experience in Information Technology. She is the CEO and founder of The Muse Agency, the Head of Marketing of Lizard Soft and the Project Manager of Squarestudio.
- Roman Kravchenko is the Chief Technical Officer of the company. He is also the co-founder and CTO and CEO of 482.solutions. He has worked in various capacities as Project Manager, and CTO of popular firms before joining Remme.
- Iryna Slobodianiuk is the Chief of Operations, Legal Officer and Community Manager. She was the Chairman of Supervisory Board of Mosquito, the Legal Department Head of Ukrsibbank, and Adviser to CEO on corporate matters of FidoBank.
- Oleksii Baranovskyi with Ph.D. in Information Technology is the Chief Cyber security Scientist of the company. He is an advisor, trainer and a cyber security expert.
- Anatolii Padenko is the Lead Software Engineer at Remme. He has vast experience working as a software engineer in many firms.
- Andrey Bogomazov is the Core Engineer.
- Eugene Babichenko is the Core Architect. She is also a smart-contracts developer and expert in machine learning, IoT.
- Evgeny Pleskach is the REM chain Infrastructure Engineer.
- Sergey Yelagin is the Software Engineer.
- Sergii Androsiuk is in Community Support.
- Yevhenii Turanov is in Legal.
- Nick Bilogorskiy is the Security Advisor.
- Roman Oliynykov is the Cryptography Advisor.
- Sid Desai is the Advisor, Business Development and Sales.
- Stepan Gershuni is the Technical Advisor.
Roadmap of Remme
The Remme idea was conceived in the 4th quarter of 2015. The groundwork for the project took place for two years in 2016 and 2017. The pre-sale of Remme community white list was initiated in the 4th quarter of 2017 and the white paper was released. The Q1 of 2018 saw a public alpha version of Remme with the pilot program launch and also the public sale phase. The Q2 of 2018 will see the integration of the enterprise systems with private blockchains. The public testing will take place in the third quarter of 2018 and the public system will be released in the 4th quarter of 2018.
- Total token supply: 1 billion
- Hard cap (including pre-sale stage): $20 M
- Soft cap: $480,000 (reached during Pre-Sale)
- Initial price: 1 REM = $0.04
- Type: ERC-20
- Currencies accepted: ETH, BTC
- Pre-sale dates: December 4 – December 25
- Public sale start: February 13th, 2018 (20:00, UTC)
Partners & Advisors – 20%
Team And Founders – 20%
For Sale – 50%
Reserve Fund – 10%
Pre-sale – 20%
Public sale (Day 1 -3) – 10%
Public sale (Day 4 -7) – 5%