Making donations to nonprofit organizations is very easy. But, it is very difficult to know where the donation goes and who is benefiting from it. This is why the Vantage Token ICO was launched to track the donations down to the transaction levels. This is a decentralized platform that will allow the contributors to any fundraising campaigns known exactly where their money is spent. This platform builds confidence in the donors and also helps them to trust the nonprofits more. Vantage Network uses the blockchain technology to offer transparency and accountability benefits.
The features of Vantage Token
- It makes use of blockchain technology to help the donors to know where exactly their donations are spent by the nonprofits who receive the donation. This platform ensures great traceability, transparency and accountability of the money spent.
- This platform can easily be integrated with the present and the future fundraising platforms and therefore it is a very user-friendly platform.
- The donors can contribute money for fundraising campaigns despite not owning any cryptocurrencies.
- This is a scalable platform and can spread its wings to other fields like crowd funding, venture capital, political campaigns, educational fundraisers, and online fundraising campaigns.
- The donors can keep track of their donations through the tracking ID that works similar to how you track packages through courier services.
Team and advisors of Vantage Token
Jared Dorminey is the co-founder of Vantage Token and founder of many technology firms focused on cyber security, network infrastructure and software development.
Jeff Hood, the co-founder of the company has more than 18 years of experience in outsourcing and consulting.
Jason C Aufdermaur is also the co-founder with experience as an entrepreneurial attorney for over 20 years.
Mayur Moudhgalya is the Blockchain Architect with his proficiency in retail and payment industry and exposure to audits and PCI assessments.
Raghuram Bala is the Blockchain Architect. He is an author, entrepreneur and a cloud computing expert.
Zac Fitzner, the Blockchain Expert, has worked in cryptocurrency and Ethereum mining.
Jay Robbins is the Global Director of Finance and an expert in tax planning and financial field.
- Dan Wyatt, III is the Legal Counsel. He is the founder partner of Wyatt Law LLC.
Anupam Varshney is the Public Relations Head of the company. He is a Blockchain and Cryptography evangelist.
Mike Anderson is the Non-Profit Partner Manager and he is the product and technical expert.
Patrick Rosenberger is the Infrastructure Manager with great experience in companies like IKON and UPS.
The marketing and development team include
- Juli Morris – Strategic Marketing.
- Caroline Johnson -Social Media Director.
- Mickey Cohen- Brand Manager.
- Naoya Wada- UX/UI.
- Stephanie Melstorm – Project Manager.
- Lisa Katz- Testing/ QA.
- Adamthulla Kallura- Web Mobile Lead.
The board of advisors
- David Drake– Founder and Chairman of LDJ Capital.
- William ‘Bill’ Davis III-former PwC & CEO Daopay and Director of Technology (New York).
- Allan Young- Founder of TopLine and Runway Incubator.
- Keith Kaplan- Founder, Cyber security, Drones, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Education (Los Angeles).
- Leon Kopyt- Chairman, RCM Technologies Inc.
Roadmap of Vantage Token
The creation of the Vantage Network web portal, the mobile app, and the beta version of the donation point assets will take place in the 3rd quarter of 2018. The Vantage Network platform will see a grand launch in the 4th quarter of 2018. The tracking of the donations and its processing will also commence. The platform will be thrown open to other nonprofits in the Q1 of 2019. The necessary tools for better tracking and auditing by the third-party auditors will be initiated in the Q2 of 2019 and the Vantage Network platform will be opened up for other fundraising options in the Q3 of 2019. The Q4 of 2019 will see the creation of new tools for better tracking of contributions.
Vantage Token Specifications
Token Name: XVT
Total supply: 200,000,000
Token Standard: ERC-20
Tradeable between users: YES
Token Role: Tracking and Tracing Nonprofit Donations and Disbursements
What are the details of the Token Sale?
- Currencies accepted: BTC & ETH
- Min contribution: 0.05 ETH
- Tokens available for private sale: 40,000,000 XVT
- Tokens available for public sale: 70,000,000 XVT
- Hard cap for public sale: 35,000 ETH
- Public Sale Price: 1 ETH = 2000 ETH
- Public Sale Bonus Schedule (Dates set by UTC Time Zone):
- 20% Week 1 (Aug 1 – Aug 7)
- 10% Week 2 (Aug 8 – Aug 14)
- 5% Week 3 (Aug 15 – Aug 21)