DarcMatter is a blockchain based framework that creates transparency in financial services and offers different kinds of investment and trading choices to customers. This is about DarcMatter coin which is offered on a distributed ledger framework. It helps to remove inefficiencies and opacity which plagues the traditional investment industry. DarcMatter Coin or DMC is a utility token of the platform used by investors and fund managers which acts as a way to form smart contracts on this platform. DMC acts as a platform for accessing diligence reports such as AML or KYC; it is permissions, blockchain and certain systems run on the NEM blockchain as well.
Features of DarcMatter
The features of this platform are:
- It is designed to address certain key problems that plague the investment industry as it exists today.
- Transparency and security aspects come in due to the blockchain technology that ensures that all transactions are recorded and conducted in a secure manner along with industry data and trends collected and made available by AI.
- Fund managers and investors to ensure security and lucrative transactions that users can do with their support and guidance to this community.
- Efficiency of transactions is ensured as there is no conflict of interest or involvement of different intermediaries; direct connection is ensured between investor community and fund managers.
Team of DarcMatter
This team comprises of experienced global professional from diverse fields. Sang H Lee is president and CEO of the platform; he has been involved in the technical and the financial sector for several years; he was even on the list of under 30 entrepreneurs in New York City.
Natasha Bansgopaul is the Chief Operating Officer of the platform while Stan Solodkyy is Chief Technology officer who has held different positions in technology and strategy development in different sectors.
Advisors of this platform include Mai Gang who is founder of VenturesLab and cofounder of the OKEX platform. John Nahm, who has cofounded Strong Ventures, is also advisor to this platform along with several others.
Roadmap of DarcMatter
This platform was founded in the year 2014 when the company was registered and founded in New York; at the same time the core team was formed and beta version of the platform released.
In 2018 the platform’s NEM blockchain integration is completed and the ICO event is ongoing. Further developments and features rollout are planned for this year.
1,000,000,000 DMC – This is a finite supply and will not be increased.
DMC ICO 50% 500,000,000
Management Reserve 35% 350,000,000
Developers 6% 60,000,000
Seed Investors 4% 40,000,000
Company Reserve 5% 50,000,000
Total 100% 1,000,000,000
Private Pre-Sale (By Invitation) – SAFT
- Open Date: December 31st 2017
- Amount: Up to $10, 000, 000
- Lock-Up: 1-month after Crowd
Public Pre-Sale Specifics – SAFT
- Open Date: March 22nd 2018 or earlier based on private pre-sale
- Amount: Up to $20, 000, 000
- Lock-Up: 2-months after Crowd
- Open Date: June 15th,2018 or earlier based on private pre-sale
- Pricing: $0.200
- Amount: Up to$5,000,000
- Format: DMC Token