Buddy is positioned to be introduced in the realm of SaaS solutions for software development marketplace. This decentralized platform has already partnered with several esteemed organizations like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and others in order to provide web and other application development automation services. It is a decentralized, self hosted enterprise that can aid development automation in many ways.
Features of Buddy
The features of this platform are many such as:
- It helps application development to be put on autopilot mode, which makes building apps an easy and scalable aspect.
- There is a decentralized marketplace called DevOps created as well as an automation grid. These challenge the traditional approaches towards how developers deploy, test and build apps.
- The marketplace has been partnered with leading software development and services firms, and with well known customers and brands already using the platform to feature the app development automation processes are already being used.
- The platform has a fast and intuitive user interface that helps application developers figure out the tools and integrations on the platform by themselves.
- The platform has integrated with several channel partners to offer a comprehensive and widespread app development and automation services.
- The several problems that are related to application development and deployment of the same are overcome on this platform.
- With application development automation there are several benefits seen, such as organizations can shorten the lead time for solutions and development stages to be executed; with automation all stages are covered and no tests are neglected or any complexity problem is easily solved.
- Problems of scalability which is often difficult to cover in case of traditional approaches to software development can be resolved as well on this platform.
- The platform offers automated application development tools that are ready to use and deploy with full stack previews and test environments.
Team behind Buddy
Simon Szczepankowski is a product manager and cofounder as well as CEO of the platform. He has helped to conceive the platform’s main objectives. He has worked for several years in the software industry and in different domains like online marketing, web applications and e commerce.
Raphael Sztwiorok is CTO of the firm; based out of Poland, he has extensive experience in product and project management. He is a certified Scrum Master as well as a product owner, having worked on Selenium, GIS and C# platforms.
Thomas Korwin-Gajkowski is the Blockchain Solution Architect of the platform. He has worked on smart contracts, crypto currencies and brings such expertise to Buddy. He has previously worked for AIAR, Arteia and Callpage.
Roadmap of Buddy
The beta version of this platform was launched in Q3 of 2016; by the fourth quarter the beta version was completed and the first customers came on board. The Buddy enterprise was launched at the same time. In the first quarter of 2017 Buddy’s further features were released. By the fourth quarter of 2017 BlockchainOps and other automation pipelines were launched. 2018 sees the platform getting ready for token sales, launch of BlockchainOps. In 2019 the private automation grid and other features are planned for launch.
- Symbol: BUD
- Rate: 1 BUD = 0.0002 ETH
- Total Supply: Maximum 470 million BUD tokens
- Hard cap: 60,000 ETH
- Protocol: ERC20
- Token Emission Date: up to 30 days after the tokensale ends
- Public Contributors, ICO – 60%
- Buddy Team – 20%
- Reserve fund – 15%
- ICO, Advisors, Legal, Bounty – 4%
- Community – 1%