BrainerZ was created with a view to promoting the online gaming industry by offering various types of knowledge-based games that truly test the skills and talents of the players. The team behind BrainerZ, after recognizing the untapped potential of this market segment has planned to build a platform based on decentralized applications. Its blockchain-based playground interface and off-chain transactions would facilitate maximum gaming efficiency and prevent data breaches and scale issues. In short, BrainerZ aims to develop a social, interactive, and fun-filled gaming platform for its users.
Features of BrainerZ
- Being a new-generation gaming platform BrainerZ would offer a set of exciting and challenging social games for its users. This would include group games, social riddles, P2P challenges, trivia, and a wide variety of knowledge-based multiplayer games.
- BrainerZ would feature original and high-end gaming content developed by experts from its own community. Eventually, it would feature genuine contents contributed by anyone who is interested in making a valuable contribution towards the games available on the platform.
- The BrainerZ platform is powered by cryptocurrency tokens called BRNZ. The value of each token is equal to 0.01 USD and for its Initial Coin Offering; it would allocate 2 billion tokens. Interested users can buy the tokens and use it for accessing various social games featured by the platform.
- The points gained by the players would be converted into tokens and distributed according to the results. The platform would apply stringent verification and player identification processes in order to prevent fraudulent activities.
- The platform would analyze its gaming data on a consistent basis to avoid unfair winnings. It has devised multiple anti-bot techniques to detect any kind of fraudulent patterns.
The team behind BrainerZ
Daniel Shoshani is the CEO and co-founder of BrainerZ. He has over 5 years of experience in pioneering startups in diverse sectors like blockchain, consumer AR, on-demand economy, and SMB marketing. He is an expert in Process Management.
Matan Cohen is the co-founder and the CTO at BrainerZ. He has graduated from IDF programming school and has studied Information System Engineering. He has worked as a Software Engineer in IAF for 3 years. He has been a backend Consultant at several leading companies and was the tech leader and CTO at Promie Ltd.
Yonatan Chelouche is the CPO of BrainerZ. He has graduated from IDC Herzliya and has secured degrees in Business Administration and Law. He has served as a Product Manager at Moveo Group and has supervised over 50 tech product launches. He has 5 years of experience in web development, marketing, and designing.
Adam Shoshani is the CFO advisor at BrainerZ. He has graduated from Columbia University. He has worked as a Banking Analyst at RBC Capital Markets and JP Morgan. He has worked for Kenon Holdings as a Business Development Manager.
The team further consists of Hadar Rottenberg (Blockchain Consultant), Or Demri (Blockchain Developer), and Oded Margalith (Marketing advisor).
Should you invest in BrainerZ?
BrainerZ aims to build a social gaming platform that helps users to enjoy exciting and knowledge-based games and earn rewards in the form of cryptocurrency. Since the online gaming industry is a fast-growing sector, the venture can be deemed as a lucrative investment opportunity.
Token Sale Plan
Token Sale specifications
- Total tokens generated: 2 billion BRNZ ERC20 tokens
- Soft cap: $500,000 USD | 50 million BRNZ tokens
- Hard cap: $12 million USD | 1.2 billion BRNZ tokens
- Token Sale Phase 1 (June 15th – June 30th, 2018)
- Token Sale Phase 2 (July 1st – August 1st, 2018)
- Token Sale Phase 3 (August 2nd – August 15th, 2018)
- Lock-in period: August 15th to November 15th, 2018
10.2 Use of Funds
- Public (presale and Token Sale): 60%
- Bounty Program: 2%
- Team: 7%
- Advisors: 3%
- Community incentives, rewards and reserves: 6%
- 24-month-venture operational budget (vested): 22%