The AgentMile is an ideal platform for the landlords and the brokers to list out the commercial properties that are available for sale. This is a platform that is run on the blockchain technology and hence finding the right and genuine commercial property leasers will not be an issue at all. This platform improves the commercial real estate leasing capabilities than the traditional marketplace. The AgentMile is the first of its kind decentralized commercial real estate leasing platform that works on Artificial Intelligence.
The features of AgentMile ICO
- AgentMile offers the property searchers an easy and quick way to find the real estate they are looking for. It is also very transparent.
- It is working on the blockchain technology, which is the backbone of the project. With this, users can enjoy great security and transactions of everything that they do on the platform.
- It is intended to make the CRE process a simple and easy one through the blockchain. This platform wants to offer great befits for the users during each and every stage of the leasing process.
- It offers the same kind of transparency, security and ease of use for both long-term and short-term leasing.
- The CRE property search is made fast, efficient and less time consuming, thanks to the use of MLS portal.
- The data added to the shared database cannot be changed or manipulated once it is added to the blockchain.
The team that runs AgentMile
Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine is the founder and the CEO of AgentMile. He is an experienced entrepreneur and has been successful in launching many companies in the last decade. He was chosens the CMO of Yaware and also the COO of Shopgate. Wladimir is a pioneer when it comes to e-commerce and m-commerce fields.
Ángel Luis Quesada Nieto is the CTO. He is also the CEO of Kubide. He is also well versed in soft skills. He has been in the forefront to lead more than 40 startups in the past few years in the capacity of CPO.
Konstantin Boyko is AgentMile’s Technical Director. He is also the CEO of JustCoded, a web and mobile app development company. He is well versed with software development and FinTech.
Ira Chopovska is the Marketing Manager. She has done her graduation from Ternopil National Economic University. Wilai Wongsutho is the Support Specialist.
Johnny Lee is the Project Director. He is also the Product and Services Manager at Grid Smarter cities. The Product Designer of AgentMile is Montgomery Hayton. He is the UI designer at Meighbourhood and has done Bachelors in Visual Communication from UTS. Chris Sargent, the Product Manager is also the founder and Digital Director at Sticky Pixel and is an experienced UX/UI digital product designer and a software developer. Ronald Kozielecki is the Operations Manager of AgentMile.
The advisors of AgentMile include Herb Kim, David Dennison, Nigel Salmon, Andres Riggioni, Manuel Detogni, and Mark Ryan.
Is it worth using AgentMile ICO?
It looks like AgentMile has all the necessary ingredients needed to offer a perfect leasing platform for the landlords and brokers. The clients are looking to buy real estate properties can rely on the AgentMile platform for hassle free and cashless transaction. All the details that are done on the platform are safe and secure from the prying eyes of hackers and fraudsters.
Token Sale Summary
- Token Name: AgentMile ESTATE Token
- Ticker Name: ESTATE
- Token Price: 1 Token=$0.20 USD
- Hard Cap: $20,000,000 USD
- Minimum Token Purchase: 1 Wei (less than $1 USD)
- Token Sale Amount: 100,000,000 ESTATE Tokens
- Public Pre Sale Start Date: June 14, 2018 (00:00 UTC)
- Public Pre Sale End Date: July 1, 2018 (23:59 UTC)
- Token Sale Start Date: July 2, 2018 (00:00 UTC)
- Token Sale End Date: September 2, 2018 (23:59 UTC)
71% – Token sale participants
45% – Research & Development
25.8% – Sales & Marketing
14.4% – Admin & Operations
8% – Partnerships & Acquisitions
4% – Contingency
2.8% – Legal
12% – Bounty and Advisers
10% – Reserve Fund
7% – Team